via Taste of Home:
* 2 cans (20 ounces each) sliced pineapple
* 1 fully cooked boneless ham (about 6 pounds), halved
* 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, well drained
* 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
* Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set juice aside. Place half of the pineapple in an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with the ham. Add cherries, remaining pineapple and reserved pineapple juice. Spoon marmalade over ham. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until heated through.
* Remove to a warm serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve pineapple and cherries with sliced ham. Yield: 18-20 servings.