* 12 frozen cheese ravioli
* 1/3 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
* 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
* 1 cup fresh baby spinach
* 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
* 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
* Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
* Drain ravioli. Add the ravioli, spinach and olives to the beef mixture; heat through. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 2 servings.