Made this last night – it was WONDERFUL!! Below is the recipe without measurements for some of the spices and ingredience. I modified it from a recipe just for two, so eyeballed it until I thought it was enough. 🙂 Highly recommend trying this. I absolutely loved it!!
• Italian Sausage links, casing removed
• 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
• 2 cups water
• cubed peeled potatoes
• chopped carrots
• chopped onion
• canned sliced mushrooms
• dried basil
• Italian seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• Dash celery seed
• Dash garlic salt
• broken uncooked spaghetti (however much you feel like using)
• Crumble sausage into a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain. Add the broth, water vegetables and seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes to an hour.
• Add spaghetti. Cover and simmer until spaghetti and vegetables are tender.